Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Car Wash

The first thing I did on Saturday was to give my cake to give it to the teacher.The cakes were $1.50 and the drinks were $1 dollar and the sausage sizzle was $1.50 and the chop suey and potato was $5 dollars for a bowl.  I had to wait for a car to wash, then a car came for a wash and  it was Miss Parker husband car. It was dirty so i got some helpers to help me wash his car.Next car I washed was Bono Mum’s car and uncle car. I was tired of washing his car then my friend brought some potato salad and chop suey for James and Mangila and I. I did the spoon and James did the chop suey and Mangila did the potato salad. Then we put it in the bowl. After that, we put it on the table.Then another car came and  we rushed to the car to wash it. We had to do lots of washing to clean this car because it was really muddy. At the end of the car wash we raised $910 dollars.

Image result for car wash

             

1 comment:

tuilavoni fakahau said...

Hey Timote I would just like to say that it was fun working with you together at the car wash. Keep up hard work.

Post a Comment